Compressor Services we support with
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Individual component dimensional inspection
- Rotor unstacking
- Replacement of impellers, diffusers, Inlet Guide Vanes (IGV), shafts, and shaft components
- Full machine shop capabilities
- Shaft and gas-path coatings
- Overspeed spin testing of impellers and balance pistons
- Component part balancing
- Rotor balancing at low and full operational speed
- Assembly of rotors and machines
- Final quality control inspections
Energy engineering Service provides reciprocating gas compressor alignment service and precision measurement solutions including shaft and coupling alignment, frame inspection, crankshaft bore alignment, cross-head guide alignment, cylinder bore inspection, foundation and soleplate flatness, leveling and more. From installation to overhaul and maintenance, our measurement solutions can outperform traditional methods saving valuable outage time and resources.
A detailed graphical measurement report is supplied with all precision measurement services.
Our commitment to excellence paired with our state-of-the-art measurement capabilities makes EESC your trusted precision service partner.
Reciprocating compressor geometry is measurements are taken accurate dimensional analysis.
Cylinder to crosshead guide alignment is checked for parallelism and flange face squareness to crosshead guide in all axis.
Main bearing saddles to crosshead alignment is checked for perpendicularity.
Levelness and Flatness
Accurate compressor levelness and flatness tolerances are met to ensure a reliable installation.